Child Registration Information
To register your children at Lansing Central School District you should contact the building your child will be attending:
Elementary School for grades K-4 (607) 533-4183
Middle School for grades 5-8 (607) 533-4271
High School for grades 9-12 (607) 533-4652
New York State requires that your child have the following before registration at Lansing Central schools can be completed:
- Proper Immunizations completed and documented.
- A Physical Exam conducted by any duly licensed physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner. (The exam does NOT need to take place within New York State)
- Your child's original Birth Certificate.
- Your child's original Social Security card.
- You will also need to bring 2 forms of Proof of Residence.