Lansing Central Schools Enrichment Goals
- Provide accelerated and enriched learning experiences for highly able/motivated students.
- Stress inquiry, problem solving, investigation, report writing, and product development in homework and assignment activity.
- Engage able/motivated students in high-level independent study and help them become autonomous learners.
- Organize opportunities for able/motivated students to work independently and in groups on projects of interest to them.
- Provide opportunities for middle and high school students to work with tutors and mentors.
- Identify and nurture special talents in artistic, vocational, and intellectual realms.
- Emphasize high-level conceptual understanding in honors, accelerated, and elective courses and seminars.
- Provide group and individual counseling to help able/motivated students plan optimal academic and extracurricular programs.
- Provide personal and career counseling to assist able/motivated youth.
- Help youth with special talents develop personal and career goals.
Utilize technology to enhance academic performance.
For more information on the K12 Enrichment curriculum, please contact: